Jackie Eberle ’22
POE: Multimedia Design, Secondary in Studio Art
I started out at Juniata College as a full time studio art student. After talking an introductory course in the IMA program, I learned many design tools that I then used to complete future creative design projects. This inspired my decision to create a POE in IMA.
My POE in Multimedia Design allowed me to combine my passion for digital illustration, graphic design, and work with community partners. Throughout my time at Juniata I have had the opportunity to think deeply and experiment with new mediums and techniques. My passions have evolved into a love for universal, human-centered design work and I hope to one day create lasting change with my work.
“The IMA program allows you to work on projects that interest you and that you’re passionate about.”
- IM 110: Principles of Digital Media
- IM 375: Integrated Media Arts Labs I
- IM 496/497: Integrated Media Arts Research
- EN 376: Writing Across Media
- CM 133: Mass Media and Society
- AR 480: Museum Practicum
- Huntingdon County Humane Society
- Huntingdon Health and Wellness Association
- Northern Map Turtles
- Eastern Map Turtles
- Juniata College Museum of Art